Introduction :Caesar Resort

    Prices are updated weekly
52 Square meters
1 bedroom
1 Bathroom
installments yes
Delivery Ready to move in, 13 to 24 months, 24 to 36 months
Property features

The largest project in the Long Beach area.

Specifications:

Project Area: 17,000 square meters

Number of Phases: 9 phases

Number of Floors: 11 floors

Number of units per floor: 10 units

Number of penthouse units in each tower: 4

Types of units: Studio, 1+1 Units, 2+1 Units, and 3+1 penthouses

Project Location: Long Beach - Port

Includes units ready for delivery and units available for pre-sale

 

Caesar Resort project is the largest project of the AFIK company, situated on a land area of over 17,000 square meters. Currently, units in phases 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9 of these grand projects are available.

distance to the sea is 600 meters.

studio unit:

46 - 52 m2  + 8 m2 balcony

Starting pre-order price: 95,400 £

1+1 unit:

56 - 69  m2+ 8 m2 balcony
Starting pre-order price: 113,400 £

2+1 unit:
79- 86 m2 + 15 m2 terrace
Pre-order starting price: 141,000 £

3+1 penthouse unit on the top floor:

150 m2 + 45 m2 terrace.
Starting price: 350,000 £

4+1 penthouse unit:

200 m2+ 67 m2 terrace
Price: 495,000 £

Payment plan:

Phase 4 of the project:

50 % down payment, the remaining 50% in 24 monthly installments without interest.

Phase 6 of the project:

30 % down payment, the remaining 70% in 48 monthly installments without interest.

Phase 7 of the project:

30 % down payment, the remaining 70% in 48 monthly installments without interest.

Phase 8 of the project:

30 % down payment, the remaining 70% in 60 monthly installments without interest.

Phase 9 of the project:

30% down payment, the remaining 70% in 80 monthly installments without interest

 

Download Catalog https://en.easytocyprus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/caesar-Resort-English.pdf

Get more information

To find out more about this unique property investment opportunity in North Cyprus, contact us today

Dr. Maral Masoumi

CEO of Emiral Investment

share :

project site

Location and Accessibility:

15 minutes to Famagusta.

10 minutes to the ancient city of Salamis.

45 minutes to Ercan Airport.

35 minutes to Nicosia.

45 minutes to Larnaca Airport.

     45 minutes to Karpaz

Pools and Water Park:

Indoor heated pool for winter use (100 square meters).

The water park pool is equipped with a slide (213 square meters).

Family and recreational pool (760 square meters).

Semi-Olympic pool (364 square meters).

Children's pool (30 square meters).

Foam pool (1000 square meters).

Lagoon pool (777 square meters).

Tropical pool (1200 square meters).

3 saltwater pools (700 square meters each).

 

Sports Facilities:

Group dance classes.

Covered gym.

Martial arts club.

Beach volleyball.

Large chess board.

Playgrounds.

Bathhouse and sauna.

Future addition: Skateboard Park

 

Commercial Centers:

Supermarket.

Beauty salon.

Karaoke/disco.

Travel services agency.

Pharmacy.

Laundry and dry-cleaning.

ATM (Automated Teller Machine) banking.

Bicycle rental center.

Cafe and bakery.

Taxi and car rental services.

Chinese restaurant.

Technology products store.

Electronics store.

Future addition: Hospital

 

Children's Facilities:

Kindergarten.

Boating.

Covered children's club.

Educational center.

Outdoor playground.

Game club with snooker, video games, and table tennis.

Rock climbing wall.

Summer season animation program    

About the project

Why invest in North Cyprus?

  • Northern Cyprus has seen a 79% increase in property prices in the last 3 years
  • Ranked as the “World’s No. 1 Coastal Real Estate Investment” by Forbes Magazine in 2021, North Cyprus is one of the most important real estate investment hotspots in the Mediterranean.
  • Buying a property off the plan allows the buyer to pay approximately 20% below market value and pay in installments over 12 to 36 months.
  • Buying and renting is also a very attractive option that brings at least 8% return
Construction companies partnering with Amiral Investment